Here’s the deal:
– New Home! Ten year warranty on structure and solar; Two year warranty on plumbing and electrical; One year warranty on everything else.
– Solar! The say that the power bills can be on average $20-40 / month. Low power users actually get paid, as they sell back the power that they do not use!
– My client is paying under $225K for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that is about 1500 square feet. Granite counter tops, good standards, and attractive finishes.
– Incentives! $8000 from the government as the home will be ready by the end of June. $5000 from Smud for solar panels. $6000 plus from the builder to pay for closing costs!
– Decent location, especially since my client works in this area; good resale value due to the solar; Parents approval… the list goes on. Check out the builder’s website. They mention cows across the way in their disclosures – ha ha ha .
Real Estate Broker